Tuesday 17 January 2012

London Calling

Hello from London! Well not really London... I'm just at the London Heathrow airport. I have been here for about 6 hours and still have 4 more hours to wait until my flight to Cape Town. There is lots of shopping to do here but unfortunately a student budget will not allow me to buy Gucci or Chanel... so I've just been browsing. Not much else has happened. I had a wonderful flight from Toronto to London with hardly any turbulance, and even an empty seat next to me which was nice to fall asleep beside (lots of leg room). And British airways fed me twice- one meal including cheesecake.. yum. so i can't complain. Hopefully the flight from London to Cape Town goes just as smoothly! As for right now, I am just trying to stay awake. We'll see how long that lasts. I am fighting to keep my eyes open as I type this. But I am super excited to get to Cape Town!! I'll be greeted at the airport by someone from my internship agency and he'll drive me to my house where I will meet my housemates and get familiar with the city, etc. I CAN'T WAIT! talk to you when I'm all settled.
xoxo, Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment